2. replace with new window motor (1 reports)
2003 Honda Odyssey windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Odyssey:

2003 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Jun 012011

Odyssey EX V6

When I press the switch to roll down the front passenger window, it fell into the slot today. After reading some comments about it, it sounds like I need to replace my window regulator. I searched on EBay and found the replacement parts. I have a hard time removing the panel. Can anyone help me with it?

- , Phoenix, AZ, USA

Aug 102010

Odyssey LX

The motor on our rear windows has gone out. Found out that the replacement for the motor is about $300 plus labor. Sounds like this is a chronic problem. I have heard that replacement parts can be purchased on ebay or the junk yard. It is a great inconvenience as my children do not get any fresh air. I'm very disappointed with this vehicle. We went with a premier vehicle and have had nothing but problems.

- , Columbia Heights, MN, USA

Aug 012009

Odyssey V6

MY rear windows both of them is not working, is this a problem that honda know about it? I can understand one can go bad but both windows? in two weeks from each other? I am happy that both stopped working and they are closed but summer time i will have to fix them or no fresh air.

- , Highland Park, NJ, USA

Mar 082009

Odyssey EX V6

Our rear window motors (both left and right) have burned out 3 times. Cost to replace each motor is about $250 (parts and labor). I checked on EBAY, and the motors cost about $75. They are fairly easy to replace...

But, the main thing is that this is a problem in Odyssey (both motors burned out 3 times in 6 years!)

- , Memphis, TN, USA

Nov 012007

Odyssey EX-L 6 cyl

One back window stopped working altogether and the other struggles. Seems that both motors are dying or are dead. We haven't had them fixed yet - we leave them closed. Just another in a long list of very unexpected problems with this vehicle. Very unhappy with Honda in general. Every time we bring it in for service, it seems like it's a minimum of $ 300. We paid premium dollar for the Honda expecting much higher quality. THIS HONDA SUCKS! Don't forget the timing belt replacement at 105000 miles at $ 750 bucks!!!

- , Suwanee, GA, USA