2004 Honda Odyssey AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Odyssey:

2004 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Jan 072015

Odyssey EX-RES 3.5L V6

The air will only work when it is turned all the way down to the lowest temp. Then it will send out cold, cold air. When you put it a few degrees warmer - it will then send hot air. The air and heat in the rear of the van seems to work fine. It is just up front where there are the extremes, but no good temperature in between. Very annoying!

- , La Porte, IN, USA

Jan 292011

Odyssey LX

Well, my AC has quit working. The fan will blow on high, but there is no cooling happening. I have been told that there is plenty of freon (SP?), and that the issue is most likely electrical. I have been unable to get anyone to give me an estimate of how much it will cost to fix the problem, as no one has seen the issue of the fan and AC being screwed up at the same time. I live in Florida, and it is getting HOT.... my window regulators are both broken, also. I will write all about that in another complaint. I have had my van for a little over three years. Now it has become a burden!

- , Panama City, FL, USA