2. lock/unlock the door manually (1 reports)
2004 Honda Odyssey body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Odyssey:

2004 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Dec 012010

Odyssey EX 3.5L V6

The sliding door lock stopped working at about 60K and that door cannot be used effectively.

- , Gaithersburg, MD, USA

Aug 012011

Odyssey EX V6

I have contacted Honda Corp four times and they still will do nothing for this SAFETY ISSUE!!! I have contactted the local dealerships and they want me to pay a ridicuosly high diagnostic fee!! My door opens while driving, I no longer have a warranty and it doesn't matter it's a SAFETY ISSUE!!! If I get in an accident and that door opens on its own my passenger will get crushed!! Or I could be driving and when it opens someone could FALL OUT!!! Honda has rewards for safety yet they truly do NOT care about SAFETY or they would fix this for FREE!!!!

- , North Syracuse, NY, USA

Mar 012005

Odyssey V6

Automatic sliding doors quit working. Annoying trip to the dealer to get repaired.

- , Atoka, TN, USA