2004 Honda Odyssey body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Odyssey:

2004 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Sep 072006

Odyssey 6-cyl

I was leaning into the trunk and the back hatch came flying down onto my back. The hatch hydraulics/struts gave way. I have already ordered the parts at the dealer because it wasn't shutting properly. It has taken over a week for the parts to come in. This is the second time I have had to get these parts replaced in less than 2 years for a less than two year old car. I was injured and I am seeking medical attention.

- Hillsborough, NJ, USA