- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 1 days ago
- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 23 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 25 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 34 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
2004 Honda Odyssey
Worst 2004 Odyssey engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on1
- rough idle1
- unintended acceleration1
- vehicle lost all power and stalled1
- NHTSA: Engine42
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.