- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 48 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 59 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 59 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 85 days ago
2004 Honda Odyssey
Worst 2004 Odyssey engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on1
- rough idle1
- unintended acceleration1
- vehicle lost all power and stalled1
- NHTSA: Engine42
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.