6.8

2004 Honda Odyssey miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Odyssey:

2004 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Jan 082006

Odyssey 6-cyl

Passenger air bag is turning off frequently. There is always a strong crack when you press the brake. There is a decoloring passenger air bag place. It eats gas if you turn on the back air conditioner. The passenger console had a big vibration. The Odyssey has gone to the dealer more than four times for the same reason but it's never fixed. They said those claims are normal for a model 2004.

- Pompano Beach, FL, USA

Jun 252005

Odyssey 6-cyl

1month ago I opened the passenger side automatic door on my 2004 Honda Odyssey and it pinned a publix bagger and shopping cart between my vehicle and another vechile. The door did not stop and continiued to Ram itself open. Thankfully, the bagger was not injured, but the my vehicle has several significant dents and scrapes. In Dec. 2004, we had taken the van in for door problems; not shutting properly, stopping during closing for no reason etc. I'm very concerned about the door's safety features, especially regarding my 2 Y/O. the dealership 12/04 & 7/25/05, states that no abnormalities were found. I'm very concerned and will seek legal advice.

- Oviedo, FL, USA