2005 Honda Odyssey accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Honda Odyssey:

2005 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Aug 052013

Odyssey 6-cyl

I was not aware that Honda had a recall on the power steering pump. I have had this problem for over a year. My local dealer (autoparks Honda, cary, nc) is telling me that the recall is over and the extended recall is over so they cannot fix it at no cost to me. I don't understand why Honda will not replace the power steering pump when there was a recall on this part. It is still very hard to turn the steering wheel. I really like my Odyssey and I would like to see Honda stand behind their recalls.

- Morrisville, NC, USA