1. replace engine (1 reports)
2005 Honda Odyssey engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Honda Odyssey:

2005 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Dec 012010

Odyssey

The Check engine light was on and I took it to the dealer to have it looked at. Harbor Honda in Merrillville Indiana said it needed to have a tune up and injectors cleaned. With a total bill of over $600.00 they then told me it did not fix the problem and charged me another 50 for further diagnostics. They finally came back that I needed to pay another 5400 for a new engine. What a ripoff!!!!! They should have been able to tell me that before they had me pump all that money into it.

- , Lowell, IN, USA