2005 Honda Odyssey suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Honda Odyssey:

2005 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Jan 302010

I have a 2005 Honda Odyssey with 34,000 miles on it. The left rear shock is blown and needs replaced. A vehicle with such low mileage should not have a blown shock. The power steering has problems as well. After the van has been running for 15-20 minutes the power steering makes loud noise during turns and when parking, the power steering becomes very difficult to turn. I have contacted Honda dealer and they are not willing to cover the costs for either repair since I'm past the 36,000 mile or 3years warranty period. From what I have researched, the steering issue is a big problem. Why hasn't this been a recall issue!!!! it's very dangerous to continue having this problem.

- Springboro, OH, USA

Mar 292005

Odyssey 6-cyl

Very loud pusating sound when rear windows open. It vibrates and is so loud I thought I had a flat tire. My ears and my childrens ears hurt. It occurs when we are driving 35-40 mph.

- Sherwood, OR, USA