2006 Honda Odyssey seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Odyssey:

2006 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

May 032007

Odyssey

My daughter, hannah (age 2 years, 3 months was sitting in the car seat behind driver in the 2006 Honda Odyssey. We have the 8 seat model. She took the seat belt from the center row middle seat and twisted it around her neck. I realized this when we got to a friend's house. When she moved her head or I tried to loosen the belt it got tighter. My friend had to come out with a scissor and we had to cut the belt. The problem was that the seat belt for the center seat in the middle row came down from the ceiling, and was very easy for a young child sitting in a car seat to reach over and grab it.

- Bergenfield, NJ, USA