2006 Honda Odyssey wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Odyssey:

2006 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Apr 012009

Complaint with Michelin® pax® system run-flat technology: 235-710R 460A 104T. I have to replace the tires a 2nd time in only 45K miles. They wear too fast. Extremely expensive. I was never told by Honda I would have these issues. I have no other options but to purchase the same tires again. Something needs to be done by either Honda or Michelin. I know I am not alone with this issue.

- West Islip, NY, USA