- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 11 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 48 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 78 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 16,296 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - exterior problem