8.0

2007 Honda Odyssey accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda Odyssey:

2007 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Oct 062011

Odyssey ES 3.2L V6

electrical problems with automatic opening doors-doors do not open electrically or by using manual button regularly

- , Lucedale, MS, USA

Feb 012012

Odyssey EXL 3.8L V6

Okay, this is my second complaint regarding issues with drivers power sliding door. For the last week (since this problem initially occurred), I have continued to listen/observe the door make a thump...thump...thump... noise while it attempted to close.... and then open, press button on remote or interior button AGAIN, attempt to close etc. until it finally it decides to close. However tonight was the last straw! I opened the same door using the door handle, the door opened almost completely, my six year old son began to climb in. It was at this time, my son was half in and half out of the van, that the door began to close. ON ITS OWN!!! Thankfully, I was standing right there to stop the door from closing and pull him out of harms way. Needless to say, I will be calling the Honda dealership tomorrow!!! I just spent the last half hour, videoing the door opening and closing and was not able to replicate this problem, I'll try again tomorrow. Shame on you Honda, I've been searching the web regarding this issue and I am not the only person with this problem. I'll continue to observe, and video, without my children in close proximity, to your dangerous doors!

- , Tamaqua, PA, USA

Nov 082007

Odyssey EX L 3.5L V6

OWNED THIS CARE FOUR DAYS! first the door wasn't opening via the remote, then, when handle operated manually, door popped open a crack and wouldn't budge. interior door alarm went off, had to hip check it shut, was asked to check track for obstruction, was none, and when attempted to close again, some cable comes flying off it and hangs off the exterior of my car. It has now been in the shop 4 of the 7 days i have owned it.

- , Bronx, NY, USA