- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 1 days ago
- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 11 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 11 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 12 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems
2007 Honda Odyssey (Page 2 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 14 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 64,100 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem