- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 2 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 32 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 34 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 46 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 48,250 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
body / paint problem