- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 5 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 13 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 23 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 24 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 30 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 56,318 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
body / paint problem