9.5

2007 Honda Odyssey electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda Odyssey:

2007 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Mar 252007

Odyssey 6-cyl

My 2 week old Honda Odyssey has 1200 miles on it and a damaged air conditioner A/C condenser. A rock went through the wide open front grill and easily punctured it. The repair cost was $600. My dealer says it wasn't under warranty. I complained to Honda, but haven't heard back from them yet. Many online car forums report that thiswas a major design flaw in the Odyssey and I agree. I'm going to spend $600 to repair and no telling how much to try to prevent more damage to my brand new $30,000 vehicle. That made no sense. I will not purchase another Honda, and I will tell everyone that crosses my path that they shouldn't either!

- Kettering, OH, USA