- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 0 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 1 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 1 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 6 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2007 Honda Odyssey (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
2.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 6
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 57,471 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.