- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 30 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 32 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 44 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 52 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 62 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 22,400 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
windows / windshield problem