- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 74 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 85 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 85 days ago
2008 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: Aside from peeling paint, the 2008 Honda Odyssey is a pretty reliable, generally trouble-free minivan.
Worst 2008 Odyssey brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake pedal is soft7
- vibration in steering wheel while braking5
- brakes not working properly1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic85
- NHTSA: Service Brakes48
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control11
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric11
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air5
- NHTSA: Parking Brake3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.