- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 7 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 7 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 12 days ago
2008 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: Aside from peeling paint, the 2008 Honda Odyssey is a pretty reliable, generally trouble-free minivan.
Worst 2008 Odyssey brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake pedal is soft6
- vibration in steering wheel while braking5
- brakes not working properly1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic85
- NHTSA: Service Brakes40
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric11
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control9
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air5
- NHTSA: Parking Brake3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.