- June 27: Exploding Takata Airbag Involved in Death of Malaysian Woman news | 4 days ago
- June 10: U.S. Virgin Islands Sues Honda and Takata news | 21 days ago
- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 49 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 54 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 57 days ago
2008 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: Aside from peeling paint, the 2008 Honda Odyssey is a pretty reliable, generally trouble-free minivan.
Worst 2008 Odyssey brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake pedal is soft7
- vibration in steering wheel while braking5
- brakes not working properly1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic85
- NHTSA: Service Brakes44
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control11
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric11
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air5
- NHTSA: Parking Brake3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.