- March 31: Honda Recalls Civic For Tires That Can Quickly Go Flat
- March 15: Honda Recalls 887,000 Odyssey Minivans For Gas Leaks
- February 15: J.D. Power Study: Vehicle Problems on the Rise
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 4: Don't Slam the Door on the Honda Accord
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
2008 Honda Odyssey
Worst 2008 Odyssey brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake pedal is soft6
- vibration in steering wheel while braking4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic85
- NHTSA: Service Brakes25
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric11
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control9
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air5
- NHTSA: Parking Brake3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.