- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 3 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 33 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 35 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 47 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 55 days ago
2008 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: Aside from peeling paint, the 2008 Honda Odyssey is a pretty reliable, generally trouble-free minivan.
Worst 2008 Odyssey brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake pedal is soft7
- vibration in steering wheel while braking5
- brakes not working properly1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic85
- NHTSA: Service Brakes48
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control11
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric11
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air5
- NHTSA: Parking Brake3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.