7.0

2011 Honda Odyssey electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Honda Odyssey:

2011 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Apr 222011

Odyssey EX-L

New 2011 Odyssey sucks! It took away all the pleasure of new car buying. I will NEVER, NEVER buy a Honda car anymore. The problem occurred after we picked up the car at 56 miles, then the fuel cap light never went away. Now after 2 dealer repairs, it is still the same. SO MUCH HASSLE! I want my money back from Honda, plus compensation for all my wasted time and effort! HONDA SUCKS now!

- , Rockville, MD, USA

Jan 152011

Odyssey Elite

I just purchased a 2011 Honda Odyssey ELITE from Herb Chambers in Burlington, MASS and the check fuel cap came on. I took it back 3 times and they replaced the fuel cap, did an emissions test and generally checked the whole car over. Then I brought into the service department for the last time and its been there all week. The replaced the charcoal canister and that did not work either. Now they have a technician coming out from Honda, but that won't be for another week. They have no idea how to fix this car. I went on another website and found that this is a problem for other Elite's from Honda and they clearly have a problem with this model. The service department told me my car (in this condition) would not pass a state inspection and would not be able to sell this car. Is this a LEMON or what??

- , Boston, MA, USA