2011 Honda Odyssey lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Honda Odyssey:

2011 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Oct 152011

Odyssey

The headlights on the Odyssey illuminate too close to the car and not far enough down the road to see and it exasperated on hills going down where you really can't see ahead of your vehicle. At night there is a sharp black line on the wind shield where the lights stop illuminating above the line. I have to bend my head side ways to see under the black line where the light is. Very unsafe. I asked the Honda dealer about it and they said that the lights were at the correct level. I told them I can't see unless I bend my head side ways to see under the black line where the light illuminates the road. They raised the lights up for me a bit and now everyone flashes their lights at me indicating my lights are too bright. It is a disaster waiting to happen.

- Ardrossan, AL, USA

Jan 012011

Odyssey 6-cyl

Since taking delivery of my 2011 Honda Odyssey it has had a faulty battery sensor, this is a known issue that is not being addressed. The sensor falsely reports that the battery is low and disables some of the onboard equipment including interior lights and pathway lights leaving car in the dark.

- Bowling Green, KY, USA