4.5

2012 Honda Odyssey accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Honda Odyssey:

2012 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Aug 122014

Odyssey

The contact owns a 2012 Honda Odyssey. The contact stated that the front windshield was shattering. The vehicle was taken to a private mechanic, who replaced the windshield. In addition, the contact stated that while opening the front passenger side window open, it exploded. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 28,000.

- New Windsor, NY, USA

Sep 122013

Odyssey 6-cyl

At approximately 7:30 pm on Thursday, 09/12/2013, I was driving with my family on route 288 in chesterfield county, Virginia, at approximately 65 mph. My wife and I heard glass breaking but we were unsure of the source. We heard it again and my wife (passenger seat) opened the sunroof cover and observed shattered glass. When we got home approximately 10 minutes later we took a photo. We did not observe a rock or foreign object in the shattered glass. This day was a hot day and as the sun was going down a cold front with thunderstorms dropped the temperature (but was not raining at the time of the incident).

- Midlothian, VA, USA

Mar 292013

Odyssey 6-cyl

I was standing on my front porch, vehicle parked in the driveway, and my rear hatch window shattered. The weather was decent, mid 60's. so it wasn't extremely cold or extremely hot. I live on the end of a cul-de-sac. Nothing was around it, noone was around, nothing hit it. It just shattered, blew glass both inside the van and outside the van. Thankfully noone was standing behind it when it happened.

- Richlands, NC, USA