2012 Honda Odyssey accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Honda Odyssey:

2012 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

Nov 082014

Odyssey 6-cyl

I was driving on the road not far from my home. My son was sitting behind me on the car seat. And when I was stepping on the brake and the vehicle was stopped, I heard a huge bang behind me and then suddenly my son's crying! I looked behind me and surprisingly found that the seat behind me on which my son and his car seat was sitting flipped over and hit my seat in the back. My son's face was injured and bleeding. And it was very close to his eyes. I was thinking how can that happen! I was just at a speed of 25 mph and the seat can flip over like that. If I was driving on a freeway or high way, what will be the result? it's too dangerous! I cannot imagine it. Despite the injury on my son's face, I do think my son has mental injury. After that happened, he woke up and cried several times during night. However, he was such a good sleeper before. And he was afraid to take any vehicle again. He became very independent since then. Therefore, I really think there is mental injury on my son.

- Troy, MI, USA

May 312012

Odyssey 6-cyl

Seat head restraint causes neck strain and requires visits to doctor or chiropractor.

- Austin, TX, USA