- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 6 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 12 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 15 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 4,575 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem