CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.

Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.

As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.

2015 Honda Odyssey accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Honda Odyssey:

2015 Honda Odyssey Owner Comments

May 222015

Odyssey

Headrest not adjustable forward to back. When installed properly, forces the neck forward so a clear safe driving position can't be achieved. Only way to drive safely is to remove the headrest which leaves no neck support in the event of a crash. No ability to decrease the forward angle of the headrest, no replacement available. To straighten neck, seat must be reclined to the point where the seat doesn't make contact with your back causing additional safety issues.

- Flossmoor, IL, USA

Sep 052015

Odyssey

The headrest for the driver's seat is my problem. I have to lean my head forward to keep the headrest from pushing my head forward. This is causing me to have neck and shoulder pain. I tried leaning the driver's seat back but then I had no support for my back and that caused me to have neck and shoulder pain. I need a headrest that I can adjust to go back further. Also, the headrests on the 3rd row go up so high that visibility out of the back window is obscured and I found that I could only use my side view mirrors.

- Titusville, FL, USA