- May 17: Heavy, Pricey Vehicles Really Are Safer To Occupants
- May 15: Honda CR-V Door Lock Lawsuit Finally Approved
- April 10: Exploding Takata Airbags Inflict Injuries to Honda Drivers
- March 18: Honda Recalls Accord, Civic and Pilot To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators
- March 9: Honda Recalls Accord and CR-V to Replace Engine Short Blocks
1998 Honda Passport
Worst 1998 Passport steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't stay aligned1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Passport Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Passport compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Passport overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passport.