3.3

2001 Honda Passport fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Honda Passport:

2001 Honda Passport Owner Comments

Oct 182004

Passport 4WD 6-cyl

I am having problems with the fuel gauge. I feel like I should be betting in las vegas since I never have an idea about how much gas I have in the tank. Since it is extremely erratic - bouncing to empty to full - even after I have filled up. I haven't taken it in yet, as I having been researching the problem, which seems to be quite common in the Honda Passport and its identical twin the Isuzu rodeo.

- Federal Way, WA, USA