5.0

1. replace door actuator (2 reports)
2003 Honda Pilot accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Pilot:

2003 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Jul 022014

Pilot EX V6

All 4 of my doors are not locking now. The driver's door stopped first and then the passenger door. The Honda dealership wants over $300 to replace. However my husband bought the part, but it took him almost here hours to fix. Now both back doors will not lock or unlock. It is frustrating. I have heard that many Pilot owners have had this same problem along with CRV owners too. I think there is a defect since they all went out almost the same time.

- , Bluff City, TN, USA

May 152012

Pilot V6

I have have to replace three door lock actuators in my Pilot. The first two occurred during my extended (100,000) mile warranty period, and did not cost me anything. The third cost me over $200, and now I have a fourth that needs replacing. The part is only $40 online, but you need a special type of screwdriver to remove the part without damaging the locking mechanism.

- , Charleston, SC, USA