8.0

2003 Honda Pilot accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Pilot:

2003 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Jul 082011

Pilot LX V6

The main wire in the electrical outlet ports had broken, now the only port that I can charge my cell phone in, is the one in the dashboard. All the other ports in the vehicle do not work.

This car is made from cheap components. I did a lot of research before purchasing this brand new 2003 Honda Pilot. Consumer Reports gave it a High Rating. I will never trust that company again. I will ask friends and family which vehicle they find reliable, well-built and safe.

- , Exeter, NH, USA