5.0

2. replace egr valve (1 reports)
2003 Honda Pilot drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Pilot:

2003 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Oct 292007

Pilot EX-L V6

I had a friend diagnose the problem and Honda still charged me $125 to diagnose it. GRRR

- , Santa Rosa, CA, USA

Feb 062009

Pilot ES 3.2L V6

I bought the vehicle in San Diego and the vehicle ran fine. I just moved to a humid climate (Guam) and the vehicle almost immediately began running rough. The electrical system started acting up. The VTM-4 system would engage automatically. When I would trouble shoot the problem, it would engage again a short time later. Does anyone know or had this problem. Is it the high humidity reaking problems with my vehicle???

- , Santa Rita, Guam, Guam