6.0

2003 Honda Pilot electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Pilot:

2003 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Jun 062003

Pilot 6-cyl

Dashboard switch for emergency lights does not illuminate in 2003 Honda Pilot. This has been an issue with the manufacturer since purchase of vehicle. The other vehicles I own are Honda and the switch is illuminated so it can be seen in the dark.

- Abingdon, MD, USA

Oct 312004

Pilot 4WD 6-cyl

We were driving our 2003 Pilot w/ 27000 miles on it down the highway, and smoke suddenly started pouring out from the radio. Honda says the radio is bad (currently waiting for them to get a new one). I'm tempted to check yes on "was there a fire", but I'm not sure if this qualifies. I certainly thought it was a fire at the time!

- Oxford, MA, USA