- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 76 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 87 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 87 days ago
2003 Honda Pilot
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2003 Pilot seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- seat belts faulty2
- srs module doesn't function properly2
- air bag did not deploy upon impact1
- SRS light on1
- NHTSA: Air Bags76
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module8
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts5
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Warning Light/Devices1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.