2003 Honda Pilot suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Honda Pilot:

2003 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Feb 012014

Pilot 3.8V6

I just got done in Nov of last year getting the Timing belt package, drive belts , head cover , belt , water pump, transmission , differentials, 2 front engine mounts, steering and suspension lower ball joint boots, tie rod boots, bushings, breaks, front swaybar, rear break pads and a oil change..... COST $3,234.29. I am a mother of four with a disabled husband .... Fixing all of this took my entire savings............

Now for the last few months I have been hearing a noise in the rear of the Pilot .... It started out on big bumps and some turns being very abnormal. Now it is getting louder and I took it into tire place and had them check out my shocks and make sure my tires are on tight .... They and I have NO clue what is wrong nor do I have the money to fix it....... I can't believe that in the year that we have owned the Pilot that all this has gone wrong.......... I do not 4 wheel drive or do any hard driving so what caused the problem is beyond me .... HONDA should check into this..!!!!!

- , corning, CA, USA