- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 5 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 35 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 37 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 49 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 57 days ago
2003 Honda Pilot
Worst 2003 Pilot transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure62
- "D" light blinks12
- torque converter is making noise9
- won't engage 3rd gear3
- radiator leak causes transmission failure1
- transmission jerks1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission105
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.