2004 Honda Pilot accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Pilot:

2004 Honda Pilot Owner Comments (Page 4 of 4)

Feb 012009

Pilot

The heated seat in my 2004 Honda Pilot became uncomfortably hot whenever I used it for about one week. Eventually it came to a point where the seat became so hot that I could not use the heated seat anymore. At this point the seat now refuses to turn on, most likely because of a blown fuse from the problem. My biggest concern is that the seat felt like it could catch on fire.

- Lewisburg, PA, USA

Jan 102010

Pilot

Seat heater in the driver's seat of my 2004 Honda Pilot gets very hot and I can smell something burning when turned on.

- Shawnee, KS, USA