- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 3 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 11 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 21 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 22 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 28 days ago
2004 Honda Pilot
fuel system Problems
Worst 2004 Pilot fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel pump kicks off while fillling4
- evap emission control system leak1
- three fuel injectors failed1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.