- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 46 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 57 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 57 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 83 days ago
2004 Honda Pilot
fuel system Problems
Worst 2004 Pilot fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel pump kicks off while fillling4
- evap emission control system leak1
- three fuel injectors failed1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.