8.0

2004 Honda Pilot fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Pilot:

2004 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Aug 012007

Pilot V6

I had bought the car new, gave it its first oil change at 50 miles and done ALL recommended maintenance. After work yesterday, the check engine light was on and the VTM4 light (for the 4WD) so I called the dealership and they said I better bring it in. After they diagnosed it today, they said it would take four days to fix, 3 out of the six fuel injectors were getting no fuel and needed to be replaced, parts had to be ordered and I was approved for a rental car under the extended warranty for four days.

I thought the Honda engines were bullet-proof and I am majorly disappointed.

- , Leawood, KS, USA