2004 Honda Pilot seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Honda Pilot:

2004 Honda Pilot Owner Comments (Page 4 of 4)

Mar 142005

Pilot 6-cyl

After noticing the seatbelt/airbag warning light was on, I arranged to have it checked by the dealer, ken dixon Honda of waldorf, md. I also requested an oil change. When I droped the car off, the gentleman asked if I was there for an oil change. I said yes but I was really there to have the seatbelt/airbag system checked and the light reset. He asked if I wanted my car washed; it was free. Half way home, (I live one hour away) I realized the warning light was still on. The next day, Friday, we drove to Georgia. On our way home, we rolled three times in our Honda Pilot. None of the airbags opened. Although we walked away, we suffered head and neck injuries, none of which were life threatening. I would like to know if they should have deployed. Could you please let me know where to go and how I should respond. Thank you.

- Valley Lee, MD, USA

Jul 192004

Air bag system kept disabling by itself, and there was no way to reset it unless taken to the dealer. Consumer took vehicle to the dealer 3 times, and each time it took days before consumer had vehicle returned.

- Shepherdstown, WV, USA