- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- June 2: Takata Says It Didn't Make Airbag Named in Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- May 30: Honda Starter Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 29 days ago
- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 39 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2005 Honda Pilot (Page 4 of 4)
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 5 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 5 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 95,189 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: