- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 5 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 5 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 10 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 39,600 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.