- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 8 days ago
- July 16: Patricia Mincey Takata Airbag Lawsuit Settled news | 11 days ago
- July 7: Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled to Replace Gas Tanks recalls | 20 days ago
- July 2: Acura HandsFreeLink Problems Cause Battery Drain Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- July 1: NHTSA Has Urgent Message For Honda and Acura Owners news | 26 days ago
Cooling Lines Thread Broke
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 115,408 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace radiator & transmission cooling line (2 reports)
cooling system problem