- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 1 days ago
- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 23 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- April 6: Huma Hanif: 10th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 30 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 64 days ago
Cooling Lines Thread Broke
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 115,408 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace radiator & transmission cooling line (2 reports)
cooling system problem