- May 18: Honda Recalls CR-V Engines With the Wrong Pistons recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Honda CR-V and Acura RDX Recalled For Invisible Ink recalls | 9 days ago
- May 17: Lawsuit Says 2015-2017 Honda CR-V SUVs Have Fuel Odor Problems news | 10 days ago
- May 3: Honda and Takata Sued Over Malaysian Death Caused by Airbag news | 24 days ago
- April 19: Woman Punctured in the Throat by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 38 days ago
Cooling Lines Thread Broke
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 115,408 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace radiator & transmission cooling line (2 reports)
cooling system problem