- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 82 days ago
Cooling Lines Thread Broke
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 115,408 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace radiator & transmission cooling line (2 reports)
cooling system problem