- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 10 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 10 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 15 days ago
Cooling Lines Thread Broke
CarComplaints.com Notes: We all want our SUVs to be able to stop on a dime, just not randomly and without warning. But that's what was happening to 2005 Pilot owners: their vehicles were slamming on the brakes even when they didn't. A government investigation of this problem led to a recall in March of 2013.
Another issue that keeps popping up is transmission fluid mixing with coolant in the radiator which is causing transmission failure, a costly repair to say the least.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 115,408 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace radiator & transmission cooling line (2 reports)
cooling system problem