9.8

2006 Honda Pilot suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda Pilot:

2006 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Jun 012007

Pilot

Vibration on 2006 Honda Pilot I own a 2006 Honda Pilot AWD. I have made many complaints about vibration on my car to Honda dealer and Honda headquarter, however they claim they do not feel vibration I felt. I have been following what other people are complaining on line and I am not only one. There are so many other owners who has same problem and who been told it is nature of that car. I have changed my tires and add Acura MDX modifications, it improved however vibration still exist. townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.F0F0758/0 this is just one site and there are many more. Is there any thing NHTSA can do" or do we have to just live with it"

- Mechanicsville, VA, USA

Mar 292006

Pilot 6-cyl

With less than 1000 miles, I began noticing a vibration problem on my '06 Honda Pilot. Vibration felt in seats and steering wheel. Although can be felt at lower speeds, more pronounced @ 55 - 70 mph. May have been there from delivery, but did not have the opportunity to drive any smooth roads here in pa. For first few weeks. Dealership acknowledged problem and worked for two days to eliminate, checking tire balance, drive train components and run-out on rotors. Rear rotors were resurfaced and seemed to lessen the problem although problem still exists. Other dealers and Honda appear not to acknowledge that this problem exists despite numerous complaints as discussed on Honda forum boards. Scheduled another visit to dealership.

- Canonsburgh, PA, USA