2007 Honda Pilot brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Honda Pilot:

2007 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Apr 292008

Car accelerated and brakes failed completely. This was a fatality accident. When approaching a red light the car did not slow down at all. This accident occured in the middle of a clear day. Reports showed the driver had no alcohol or drugs in their system. I have the black box data that was recovered from the scene and can forward it to you as an attachment.

- Fountain Valley, CA, USA

Feb 232010

I got 2007 Honda Pilot. I read about the Honda elements and oddyseys recall regarding with the brakes. I believe that Honda Pilot 2007 should also be included with the same issue why? everytime when I experienced sudden brake I have to step on the brake real deep to stop. And sometimes I have to do double pump ( double brake for better brake). I hope for your immediate action, nobody wants to experience the same thing happened in some Toyota's defect incident"?? not yet, not yet, not yet but why you have to wait"

- Waterbury, CT, USA