3.9

2008 Honda Pilot electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Honda Pilot:

2008 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Jun 082014

Pilot 6-cyl

Had my Pilot in park with the engine running and I could not shift out of park. I had to push on the release button on top of the steering column to go into drive. It won't reset and my horn doesn't work.

- Chester Springs, PA, USA

Jan 232012

Pilot 6-cyl

Climate control display lights are out. When driving at night I have to take my eyes off the road to turn my interior lights on, then take my eyes off the road again to find the appropriate button to adjust he heat or air. It's very dangerous constantly taking my eyes of the road, plus have to take my hands off the steering wheel multiple times to turn the interior light on & off to adjust the climate controls.

- Wallingford, CT, USA

May 262011

Pilot 6-cyl

While driving at low speed on street attempted to roll down and then up rear driver side window. It stuck in the down position with motor making noise but no movement. This coincidentally happened right after expiration of factory warranty. Unable to secure vehicle from elements or theft as this occurred at 6:30 P.M. and dealerships service departments close at 7 pm and technicians for all 3 dealerships within driving distance not on duty that late in the day.. unable to drive with rear window down on more than side streets 25-35 mph due to loud whooping in vehicle with window down. Violent pressure and sound while driving at 35 mph as if helicopter was in the vehicle.

- Anaheim, CA, USA

Nov 112009

Pilot

The electric cords in my car has been bitten by rodents for 5-6 times in the past year. Every time my car could be started or the warning lights are on. My car is parked in open parking lot. But this kind of problems just happened to my car, not my neighbors'. and it also happened to my friends who have the same model. I believe there are designing problems which are very dangerous.

- Ann Arbor, MI, USA

Feb 142010

Pilot

2008 Honda Pilot ex fuel emissions light came on without reason.

- Raleigh, NC, USA