6.0

2009 Honda Pilot brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Honda Pilot:

2009 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Sep 012011

Pilot LX V6

After about several months of ownership, my Pilot's brakes started to make a high-pitched sound, especially when I back up the first thing every morning when I leave the house. I haven't complained about it to a Honda dealer yet but am going to call and make an appointment this week. I don't believe it should happen to an almost brand new vehicle with just about 17,000 miles. I hope I don't get the same answer as the other person that took his to the Honda dealer. I will let you know how they treat it when take my car in.

- , Grants Pass, OR, USA

May 012009

Pilot EX V6

After about several months of ownership, my Pilot's brakes started to make a high-pitched sound, especially right after parking. I complained it to a Honda dealer and they said that it was completely normal, and there's nothing needs to be worried about. It's just bullshit, and it shouldn't happen to an almost brand new vehicle with just about 3000 mileage.

- , Sugar Land, TX, USA