2010 Honda Pilot body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Pilot:

2010 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Dec 242014

Pilot 6-cyl

My wife was driving down the street and she was going to get into another lane she checked her mirrors and took a glance over her shoulder. When she looked back she noticed a car had stopped in the lane. She then slammed on her brakes in which at that time she said it felt that like the car was still pulling against her braking. After she hit the person in front of her pushing the adverse vehicle forward. Her car then continued accelerating as she was braking and slammed into the adverse vehicle again. Her car only stopped by putting the car in park.

- San Jose, CA, USA

Sep 012014

A lady hit my car, she was pulling out of a parking spot in a supermarket without looking, my car was already out of the spot.she crushed my rear 3 to 5 miles per hora, no big incident, bumper had scratch she broke her rear light mica, I had my wife and 3 yrs old kid with me, she had her husband and 30 yrd old son. 1pm on 9/1/2014 we together wait 3 hrs for the police, talking, sitting, eating, everybody was fine, police arrive no ticket, now my insurance told me they asking for money.the 3 of them asking for medical. She hit my car on purpose to commit fraud.

- Miami, FL, USA