2011 Honda Pilot suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Honda Pilot:

2011 Honda Pilot Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Dec 062011

Pilot 6-cyl

I make reference to 2011 Honda Pilot recall from NHTSA: 10V640000 of 12/16/2010. Since I bought a similar vehicle on 12/11/2010, I would like to find out if my car is included in this recall., I wrote to the manufacturer address in California several weeks ago requesting information about this matter, and as of this date, I have not received an answer.

- Bayamon, PR, USA