- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 5 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 13 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 23 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 24 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 30 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 7,765 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: