- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 22 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 24 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 33 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 38 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2013 Honda Pilot (Page 2 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 6,161 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.