- May 13: Hawaii Sues Honda and Takata Over Explosive Airbags news | 17 days ago
- May 8: Honda To Recall 21 Million Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 22 days ago
- May 5: Two More Malaysian Deaths Possibly Caused by Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- April 13: Patricia Mincey: Possibly the 11th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 47 days ago
- April 9: Honda Recalls Accord to Fix Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 51 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 22,204 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace spool valve assembly (1 reports)