- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 5 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 13 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 23 days ago
- October 2: Takata Airbag Explodes in Fatal Honda Crash in Malaysia news | 24 days ago
- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 30 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 22,204 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace spool valve assembly (1 reports)