- January 10: Honda Recalls Nearly 1.3 Million Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 49 days ago
- December 30: 2017 Honda Ridgeline Recalled Over Electrical Problems recalls | 60 days ago
- December 30: Honda Recalls 641,000 Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Problems recalls | 60 days ago
- December 4: Honda Goes Door-to-Door to Get Takata Airbags Fixed news | 86 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 22,204 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace spool valve assembly (1 reports)