- February 5: Takata Airbags Cause Honda to Recall 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- February 4: Honda Accord Recalled After Airbag Defects Cause Injuries recalls | 10 days ago
- February 4: Honda Civic Recall On The Way To Fix Engines recalls | 10 days ago
- February 4: Continental Automotive Systems Recalls 5 Million Airbags recalls | 10 days ago
- January 30: Lawsuit: Rabbits Chew Honda Soy Wiring to Shreds news | 15 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 22,204 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace spool valve assembly (1 reports)