2013 Honda Pilot engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Honda Pilot:

2013 Honda Pilot Owner Comments

Aug 212013

Pilot

My 2013 Pilot began to misfire and the check engine light came on and began blinking. I drove to work where the Honda Service Rep came and picked it up. I got to work at 8am the service guy showed up at 10am. when he started the car the check engine light was no longer on. (big surprise) He took it to the shop where they checked the snap shot system that had been installed the last time. there was no information that had been recorded. They checked for any codes there were none that were produced. They said that it was like the computer had reset itself when i turned the vehicle off and that they had never seen that happen before. They gave the car back and said that there was nothing they could do with out a snap shot recording or any codes.

- , Concord, California, USA